Club Monthly Match Information
WE ARE NO LONGER AFFILIATED WITH THE IDPA
The match remains unchanged and we follow publicly posted IDPA Rules (relaxed).
- Regular Club Match is held monthly on the 4th Saturday of the month. Gate Code for non-FGC Members is 54372
- Match Fee for non-members is $20 - Members $10.
- See the Club Calendar for announcements or cancellations.
- Sign-in begins at 8:00 A.M. Safety Officer walkthrough 8:30 A.M. Safety Brief 8:45 A.M. New Shooter Orientation 9:00 A.M. First shot 9:00 ish.
- Most matches are around 80 rounds and 6 stages. You will need a handgun 9mm or larger caliber, 3 magazines, a holster, and a cover garment. If you would like to see what this is all about, come to a match and bring your eyes and ears. You can observe with the squads that are shooting. Or just man (or woman) up and come shoot a match with us. This is a relaxed Club Match with friendly guys who will be glad to help you out.
Shooters that are not present for the Safety Brief will not be allowed to shoot the match. Please arrive no later than 08:30.
Steve Canfield, Match Director
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA Firearm Safety in the Home Instructor
- NRA Basic Pistol instructor
- email: President@FlaglerGunClub
Tactical Matches (2-Gun & 3-Gun Matches)
- Located on the Action Bays at the Flagler Gun & Archery Club
- see Calendar for dates and times.
Mike Uleski, 2-Gun & 3-Gun Match Director
- Certified Range Safety Officer
- All matches scheduled will be on the Club Calendar..
Action Shooting Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.